It’s never been easier for small business owners to request and accept payments using our online banking! [FI NAME] and Autobooks have partnered to make integrated invoicing and digital payment acceptance a standard feature of online banking.
Starting [DATE] our customers will see a brand new option in Account Services called Autobooks.
This exciting new features will serve our small businesses and non-profits in ways we couldn't previously! Small businesses are the backbone of our communities, and deepening our relationships by providing services like this leads to our own growth as well as a great way to help small businesses succeed.
- Invoicing: provides our small business (SMB) and non-profit clients with the ability to easily send professional electronic invoices and collect digital payments.
- Accept Payments Now: provides our SMBs and non-profits a way to accept online or in-app payments.
Why these Features Matter:
These powerful new features will allow us to provide our SMBs and non-profits with an alternative to PayPal, Square, Venmo, and QuickBooks — all of which are fintech challengers that are aggressively targeting the micro and small business market. This is an exciting new opportunity for us and our customers!!
Each customer that owns a small business can decide how best to use these payment features to meet their needs:
- Create a professional, electronic invoice that can easily be sent via email and collect payments electronically.
- Use a secure payment link that allows their customers to pay them electronically with two convenient payment options.
- The small business only pays for the features when they collect payments electronically through them (Credit / Debit cards 3.49% flat rate fee / ACH 1% flat rate fee).
- Accounting and Reporting features make cash flow even easier (for a small monthly fee of $9.99).
What is your role? How can you learn more?
All of this functionality is 100% supported by Autobooks. We do NOT need to be the expert.
Resources (marketing materials, enrollment guides, etc) are located on [INTERNAL LINK TO RESOURCE PAGE].